Sunday 8 May 2011

This is a blog post from my new phone

So I made the jump from luddite to smartphone owner. I've been craving the silky smooth interface of an iPhone, for a while but just didn't have the finances to pay the Apple tax. So I opted for an Android phone: the HTC Desire S on O2. With a 90 quid cashback deal through Quidco, the phone cost me just 15 quid, and the tariff I'm on with O2 is a bit less than the Simplicity tariff I was on with my old Sony Ericsson. If it wasn't for the fact that I probably should have done this sooner, this move probably would have made me feel like a genius. Still getting used to using the thing, but I definitly don't regret not getting an iPhone. Android seems to have all sorts of benefits. Maybe I'll come back to you on that once I'm used to working this thing.

No comments: